Thursday, June 13, 2013

I went to Disneyland Paris for my birthday. Such fun! I only have one question: who designs a park that includes Captain Eo, but not Splash Mountain?
I've never seen a hotel so packed! It took forever to check in.
It was the 20 year anniversary for Disneyland Paris.
With friends Sara and Addison. Big Thunder Mountain is behind us. It was closed:(
I've never seen any Robin Hood characters before. Seeing the Sheriff of Nottingham was very exciting. Friar Tuck was also there.
Our hotel: Newport Beach Hotel
Day 2: ready to live the dream!
An actual French Gaston! He was very flirtatious
Aladdin was not nearly as funny or charming as Gaston
Evil Queen
I've never seen a Jack Sparrow before. He was pretty entertaining to watch interact with the kids.
We saved the best for last: Mickey! We waited until it was my actual birthday to see him. I know I'm an adult, but I still like when Mickey is so excited to see me and gives me a hug.









1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! We were thinking of you on your birthday, because Abraham asked, "who's birthday is it?" I said, "it's no one's birthday." Then I checked! He was happy to hear it was "singing in the rain"'s birthday. He was feeling those birthday vibes from across th ocean! Looks like you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete